vineri, 17 aprilie 2009

Leapsa.

Am primit leapsa de la Katu . Deci .. sa incepem..

Task:

Choose a singer/band/group.
Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group.


BACKSTREET BOYS


Are you male or female?
Beautiful woman

Describe yourself.
One in a million

What do people feel when they’re around you?
My heart stays with you

How would you describe your previous relationship?
Incomplete

Describe your current relationship.
I`ll never find someone like you

Where would you want to be now?
(In a) Downpour

How do you feel about love?
10,000 promises

What’s your life like?
I`ll never break your heart

What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
I wanna be with you

Say something wise.
Quit playing games with my heart

Dau mai departe .. hmm .. lui Sylv

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu